Good sleep is essential for your physical and mental health. Unfortunately, many people struggle to get the 7 to 9 hours of nightly sleep recommended by most sleep experts. Understanding why we need sleep and how to sleep better can help you get the rest you need.
Below, you’ll find our answers to some of the most common questions we receive about sleep. Our sleep recommendations are based on the latest scientific research and guidelines. If you have a question about sleep and don’t see it answered on this page, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll reply as quickly as possible.
- Benadryl For Sleep
- Do You Lose Weight While You Sleep?
- How Many Calories Do You Burn in Your Sleep?
- How to Get Rid of Brain Fog
- How to Know if You Slept Well
- Should You Sleep In on the Weekends?
- How to Stop Hitting the Snooze Button
- Can You Yawn in Your Sleep?
- Can You Fart in Your Sleep?
- How to Stay Awake During the Night Shift