Better Health Begins
With Better Sleep
Understanding your sleep is the first step to improving it. Answer a few questions or take an at-home sleep test to begin your sleep improvement journey.
Shop the Latest CPAP Machines and Accessories
Top 5 Sleep Tips
- 1 When you wake up, take 15 deep breaths, drink 15 ounces of water, and get 15 minutes of sunshine.
- 2 Stop drinking caffeine after 2 p.m.
- 3 Exercise daily, at least 4 hours before bed.
- 4 Avoid alcohol 3 hours before bed.
- 5 Create a sleep-wake schedule based on your chronotype.
Practicing healthy sleep hygiene can help people fall asleep quicker, remain asleep throughout the night, and feel refreshed in the morning.
Learn About the Science of Sleep
Sleep apnea is a disorder in which a person’s breathing temporarily decreases or stops while they sleep. People with sleep apnea have many episodes of abnormal breathing during a night of sleep and may not get the oxygen that their body needs. As a result, people with sleep apnea often……